Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Rustic 'HOME' Sign DIY

My Hubby is a concrete contractor and he was cleaing off his trailor the other day and threw this peice of wood in the Trash. DID he forget who his wife is " craft horder" SO when he wasnt looking, i snaggged that thing and hid it! All i did was painted it all white. Created my own Templete for the letters, but you could print yours off on the computer. I traced it to the wood. Took my black paint and small brush and painted in the lines! I ran my sander over it once and it turned out so good! I LOVE it!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love this sign! I'd love for you to come share this at our Pinteresting Party!

Unknown said...

twetwrwat

Unknown said...

I’m honored to obtain a call from a friend as he identified the important tips shared on your site. Browsing your blog post is a real excellent experience. Many thanks for taking into consideration readers at all like me, and I wish you the best of achievements as being a professional domain.
Read more:Gerberian Shepsky
Shepsky